- Tom Angell, Media Relations Director, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- Paul Armentano, Deputy Director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws and co-author of Marijuana is Safer: So Why Are We Driving People to Drink?
- Brian Bennett, publisher of Truth: the Anti-drugwar
- David Borden, Executive Director, Stop the Drug War.org
- Allan Erickson, photographer and writer, member of MAPinc
- Glenn Greenwald, of Unclaimed Territory at Salon.com, and author of Drug Decriminalization in Portugal: Lessons for Creating Fair and Successful Drug Policies
- Mona Holland, J.D., formerly of the firm Greenwald, Christoph & Holland
- Amber Langston, Outreach Director, Midwestern and Southern Regions, Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Scott Morgan, Associate Director, Flex Your Rights.org and Associate Editor, Stop the Drug War.org
- Stephen Rolles, author of After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation
- Howard Wooldridge, retired Detective/Officer, Drug Policy Specialist with Citizens Opposing Prohibition
The Prohibition Isn't Free Foundation draws upon the expertise of a variety of professionals in a wide range of fields. The individuals listed above do not necessarily agree with all views expressed through the Foundation's activities, but they support the Foundation's mission and work toward the same goals of providing quality information about prohibition and its effect on society.
Executive Director: Pete Guither